IBF Heavyweight World Champion Anthony Joshua MBE has begun the most significant week of his professional career to date by taking delivery of a bespoke version of the high performance Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic.
Joshua commissioned the bespoke Range Rover earlier this year when he visited the SVO Technical Centre in Warwickshire, where he worked with Land Rover designers and technical specialists to curate various interior and exterior features, including a bespoke premium paint finish which SVO has dedicated to its client and named it ‘World Champion Graphite’.
Anthony Joshua is preparing to meet WBA World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko to contend boxing’s ‘Super Title’ at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 29 April.
Anthony Joshua said, “I am preparing meticulously for Wembley on April 29th, no stone has been left unturned and I will enter the ring ready for a battle.
“I spend a lot of time on the road travelling to Sheffield during my training camps so I am incredibly grateful to Land Rover and the SVO team for their assistance.
“I had a fantastic experience in specifying this Range Rover, and the level of design detail in the finished vehicle is stunning, from the boxing glove emblems in the door handles to the custom storage unit for my training equipment.”
The ‘Bespoke by SVO’ Range Rover for Anthony Joshua is hand-finished at the SVO Technical Centre near Coventry. It’s based on a Range Rover SVAutobiography-Dynamic.
Joshua’s bespoke Range Rover is also the first in the world to feature the new SVO Design Pack, which includes a number of distinct exterior changes, including unique front and rear bumpers – the latter incorporating integrated quad tailpipes – new side vents, side sills and a bespoke grille. The SVO Design Pack will be officially launched worldwide in May.
- Bespoke exterior colour named World Champion Graphite, unique to this vehicle
- Bespoke diamond-quilted leather interior, finished in ebony and pimiento red and featuring Anthony Joshua’s signature embroidered on the driver’s headrest
- Bespoke sports equipment storage unit in the boot for training equipment, finished in black with red stitching with an ‘AJ Boxing’ debossed logo
- Chrome B-pillar badge featuring Anthony’s signature
- Door handles with unique boxing glove pattern surrounds
- Engraved Anthony Joshua signature aluminium letter box finishers on door cards
- Bespoke Anthony Joshua-inscribed treadplates.
It’s powered by a specially tuned 5.0-litre V8 engine that produces 550PS and 680Nm of torque, meaning it will sprint to 60mph in just 5.1 seconds. Performance and handling is optimized through a unique suspension specification which results in a ride height that is eight millimeters lower than standard.